Sunday, December 22, 2013

Lost NOT Alone


         I AM LOST!
         The only thing that has been holding me together the last, nearly, two years is GOD.  Without Him I would have lost it, either gone insane or done something insane.  Living without Robert has been hell on earth.  This makes me realize that my life would be in chaos and out-of-control without God.
         Just imagine a life without God … it would be … … well … …well … I don’t even want to contemplate a life without GOD.  It would be far worse than hell on earth. It would be unendurable.  It is my greatest nightmare, my greatest fear.  Life without God would be untenable.
I am so glad that I don’t have to imagine it.  Ever since God held out His hand and took the hand of this little girl on those stone church steps 48 or 49 years ago, I have been clinging to Him and getting to know Him.  Our relationship has been problematic (on my side) at times, but HE has never ever (I know it is not grammatical) left me or let me down. 
I may be bewildered, confused, perplexed, abandoned, and fragile at this point, but the truth is, I AM NOT ALONE!!! My Heavenly Father is with me.  I am clinging to His hand, holding Him to His promises, and thankful for His PRESENCE in my life. I know that somewhere around the corner He has great plans for me.  My life may be shaken, but my Foundation is stable and secure.  I am wanted!  I am loved!  I am cherished!  I am blessed!
May God bless you and your family this Christmas season as you get together with your family, or as, if you are like me, you sit at home with, or without, pets; I hope you know too that God loves YOU!


Until next time, my Friends, follow your dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment